When you report a bug or issue with HomeWave, you may be asked to collect and submit a log to help diagnose the problem. Here’s how:
- Open Settings () and open the General tab.
- Turn on “Enable logging” (in the Application Settings section)
- Restart the HomeWave app and operate it until the problem occurs. Then open the Settings / General again.
- Click the “Send email logs to Support” button. Your email application will open with the mail ready to send. Click “Send”.
- Disable logging again (it affects performance, so do not leave it on).